Extend your summer.
With the SUNFLEX terrace roof SF 112 / SF 112 Plus and SF 152 / SF 152 Plus
A terrace in the garden doesn't just mean more living space, but also real outdoor space. In summer, life tends to move outdoors – the terrace is the place for eating, playing, and relaxing, as long as the weather permits. The SUNFLEX Terrace Roof allows you to enjoy the outdoor freedom even longer as it offers optimal protection from wind and bad weather. Through spring, summer, and autumn, a SUNFLEX Terrace Roof means you're always on the safe side.
Well-protected at all times.
- The SUNFLEX Terrace Roof offers protection from the sun without the tedious job of setting up parasols or unrolling the awning.
- Just continue relaxing under your Terrace Roof even when it rains.
- Unlike sun shades and awning, your Terrace Roof is not affected by wind.
- Your terrace furniture is well protected from the weather, even in winter.
- No need to cancel your long-awaited BBQ because of bad weather, just have your party under the SUNFLEX Terrace Roof.
- Extend your living space – with a cosy and protected outdoor area.
- With a SUNFLEX Terrace Roof, even in the winter, your terrace will be free from snow and ice.
- Just need a bit of fresh air? The terrace roof offers optimal protection from the elements and even holds off penetrating rain.
- Modern LED technology and additional heating elements mean your terrace will be a cosy place even late in the evening.
- Does the sun shine into your living room? The Terrace Roof by SUNFLEX prevents adjoining rooms from overheating in the summer.
Roof shapes & types
Variety to suit your needs.
The SUNFLEX Terrace Roof is available in four different shapes. The SUNFLEX SF 112 and SF 152 comes without forward-facing overhang, the SUNFLEX SF 112 Plus and SF 152 Plus comes with forward-facing overhang. The various roof shapes and the numerous roof types allow for the SUNFLEX Terrace Roof to be optimally adapted to your home and your needs.
Details, highlights & accessories
Individual comfort according to your specifications.
Add the optimal SUNFLEX Terrace Roof to your outdoor area. Colour and features as well as technical details can be individually adapted according to your requirements. Suitable extensions offer added comfort: Shades fitted above or below protect you from the sun, and integrated LED lighting systems offer pleasant illumination and ensure a sense of wellbeing.
simple assembly with connectors
possible guttering configurations
different guttering designs SF 152
different guttering designs SF 152 Plus
clip cover for beams with LED light strip
section covers with no visible screws
adapter for inner and exterior shade options
standard surface in RAL standard gloss level, E6-EV1, DB703, or DB703 FS
1 simple assembly with connectors
2 possible guttering configurations
3 gutter screen
4 different guttering designs SF 152
5 different guttering designs SF 152 Plus
6 clip cover for beams with LED light strip
7 section covers with no visible screws
8 adapter for inner and exterior shade options
9 standard surface in RAL standard gloss level, E6-EV1, DB703, or DB703 FS
Combination all-glass system
The SUNFLEX Summergarden offers you optimal protection even in strong wind and rain. Just combine the SUNFLEX Terrace Roof SF 152 or SF 152 Plus with our SF 20 sliding system or one of the SF 25, SF 30, or SF 35 slide and turn systems. The uninsulated all-glass system can be ideally combined with the SUNFLEX Terrace Roof to create a new, comfortable living space in your garden as the enclosed system SUNFLEX Summergarden.